Wednesday, October 19, 2005

les questions graves

3 ans à Chelsea ne signifie rien!
mon gaydar ne fonctionne pas...

Abi was having a crisis with her project.
So, I was on and off the phone the whole day with her.

Anyway, I had a class today.
I was happy but had to leave early for a "stylist's" dinner."
Left a little perpexled.

There was a classmate who I was wondering whether he was gay or not.

* How so?
Right before I left the class today, he was caressing my blonde tail and said "Ooh, this is really nice. Did you just do it? I love the tail!" He was soft spoken, but he also had a masculin air.
* Definitely gay! A straight man doesn't have the guts to touch your hair!
Hmm.. I'm still unsure. Is there a way to politely ask his sexual preference?
* Only time will tell.
Ah... I'm not sure if I have the patience.
Anybody has any idea?

The dinner with power stylists were held at Minado.
There was nothing special, but a-street-block long Japanese Buffet.
I was just glad to meet the amazing creative group of people.

danke für das sexy weckdienst

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

take him to a gay bar and see his reaction!

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home