Tuesday, October 25, 2005

quelques histoires courtes

Checking on some friends from high school.
Vivi is now 6 months pregnant.

In the meantime, I was chatting up with Capung.
She was upset that one of our friends from high school deliberately using her email to vote for himself to win a contest.
You can report him to the website as a fraud.
No, it's fine. It just annoyed me he didn't ask for my permission.
Anyway, I went to check out the site and the person involved.
It was pathetic, but after seeing his picture, I kinda felt sorry.. perhaps he did need the vote, but he could always do so correctly.
I'm sure none of us mind to vote for him...

On the lighter note, it is my best friend's, Ingrid, b-day!
Happy Birthday, Inge!!!
All the best, babe!

At the end of the day I decided to take a bath.
Apart from a slight disturbance from TV, bath was gooooooood~

p.s. for those who hate scrubbing the tub, CLR is the magic solution! For once, I didn't miss having a boyfriend! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Capung Tan said...

trying to catch up here:
easy to scrub the tub = no need boyfriend
hard to scrub the tub = need a boyfriend
thus,
boyfriend = tub scrubber??

hahahhaha...I love the idea
sorry, just finalized my day off (decide to take one, after severe headache for days...even ignored 6 sms from office...too bad for them)

about the vote...maybe I should check that guy, what's wrong with him? :p

10:39 AM  
Blogger sphinxku said...

ooooh.. well..
it's not about need or not need.
it's about sharing chores.
i'd do things like cooking, general cleaning, and stuff.. surely he should pitch in at least by taking garbage out and cleaning the bathroom ot the other way around.. i just dread scrubbing the tub~ oof!

if you see his picture in friendster, you probably feel sorry for him...

get well soon! muach!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home