Tuesday, October 18, 2005

un buffle et d'autres matières

Water buffalo came out as a topic of conversation.
It was actually a beautiful creature.
I'd never thought of it that way since they were always bathing in the mud, hence the color was grey.
Lola asked if I'd ridden one before.
I had not, because they were sometimes considered vicious.
But to think about it, if they let little children ride them, then they should be just as sweet and innocent, shouldn't they?
They do have kind eyes...

Other topics:
* Before I forget, I should thank my neighbor for rescuing the Z.
* How to use stencils without bleeding? Anybody has any idea?
* How could somebody born, raised, and still speaks the native language everyday doesn't have any faith on her own country?
If you are so embarassed by your country, perhaps the first step is stop speaking in its language! So, I won't associate you with them anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home