Monday, October 24, 2005

un cauchemar

My late grandma and my brother came to visit.
We cruised around the city and stuff...
After that we all splitted to our own destination.
I went back to the apartment.

Something bizarre happened when I took the elevator.
The door wouldn't close, but it was moving up.
I had a glimpse of 2nd Floor when the lights flickered.
Then the cart moved downward fast!
It passed the basement to just dark hole.
I started panicking, pushed buttons, there was no help.
Finally, I pressed the rubber sole against the wall and it stopped.
Looked to see if the phone would work, no bar... I was too far underground.
Raised the cart a couple steps up in search for a signal.
Called the doorman.
"Gene, the elevator is malfunctioning...
I'm way down passed the basement... help."


Woke up by a terrible dream.
Wore my rubber rain boots to go downstairs...
Just in case~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home