Saturday, October 22, 2005

un martini s'il te plait!

Started off at Yakiniku West.
I was eating like there was no tomorrow since I had nothing else for the day.

Then hopped to a Spanish joint --was it La Paella East?-- next door for Sangria.
It was a nice outdoor space with a garden and... ehm.. smoking permitted!

Afterwards, the girls wanted to go dancing.
Since it was a mix-crowd, I thought I took them to LES, there were plenty of choices for everybody.
We ended up at Le Père Pinard, sippin' French Martini, smokin' like a chimney, dancin' our ass off.

Closed the nite with a shot of vodka at a friend's (amazing!) place in Greenwich Village...

Need some sleep...
Good nite, New York~

2 Comments:

Blogger Capung Tan said...

Well well...
I miss Martini alot!
usually I reserved a bottle in my apartement room in Delft. My dear Sergio once commented that all his dear girls (he meant his dear MSc girlmates...) are alcoholic, since we kept alcohol drinks in our room hahahah...ya rite, sometimes I miss that time of solitaire, where I can just pop the bottle open, pour some for myself with a slice of lime, turn the heater on, also the TV, a cup of Chocolade mousse, and dim the light down...hmmmm~

10:46 AM  
Blogger sphinxku said...

ahahaha.. you are an alcoholic!! :D
my apt is dry as in no alcoholic beverage, unless somebody bring their own!

miaow~

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home