Wednesday, December 14, 2005

un doute

au pair de doute, NY ne me laissera pas aller~
The story went like this:
I decided to leave New York 2 months ago.
Right on my birthday I turned off my NY switch.
A week later I annouced it on my party.
No one would let me leave.. or maybe just 1.
Day-by-day as I went about, I noticed here and there how much I would miss the city and its folie~
Yesterday, I was feeling a little giddy.
Down to 95%.
Today, I had a job interview set up, 2 friends who would refer me around, and a very possible teaching assistant gig for next semester...

If I get the job tomorrow, I'm getting myself a fox fur mohawk!

2 Comments:

Blogger iloverealroses said...

good luck!

5:09 AM  
Blogger Capung Tan said...

that's what i feel. thou the city is so friendly if i have no job i'll get bored easily with life. :-) good to hear u got ur rhythm again!!!!!
kusje!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home