Sunday, December 04, 2005

un jour merveilleux

seems like I am quite easy to please~
Received a couple of emails from here and there today.
Made me grin ear-to-ear each time I received one.

Anyway, my parents finally made it to New York.
Quite a long wait at the airport.
Oof! I hate waiting~
An hour later, I saw them looking for me and nothing else matter...
I was being impatient, so I just hugged my mom with a divider between us.
My dad didn't want to jam the line out, so he waited until he could parked his cart of suitcases.
I didn't understand why, but when I hugged my dad, I started sobbing in his arms...

Since my dad wasn't happy with the airline food -- mostly porky pork! I cooked a dinner for him.
He didn't seem to thrill to see steam veggies and broiled chicken with pilaf.
My mom reminded me, "Next time if you want to cook for him, make sure it is dry and crispy."
Oh-ho! Just wait til I get home.
He is going to trade his soul to the devil when I am in charge of the kitchen!
Dry and crispy are so passé.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home