Monday, January 30, 2006

une crise cardiaque

I found it funny, everytime somebody came to visit me...
They picked up a magazine from my stacks and (to?) continued the conversation.

Anyway, I had a small episode of heart attack today.
I was planning to wear my fabulous boots this morning, but I couldn't find them!!! eeeeeeeeeeeek!
Even after splling half of my closet I still couldn't find them.
I was running late for work, so I settled for a pair of booties.
Wasn't bad at all, although looking très french!

After work, I messaged my mother right away since she had been organizing my room in the past 6 months.
Digged a little deeper into the closet while waiting.
Started to check out not so obvious space to place a pair of boots, et voilà!
They were hanging at the back of the closet hidden by the jackets!

Unfortunately, the forecast says it is going to rain tomorrow~

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalia Tanyadji said...

picture it!! take a pic of your fab boots, I'm crazy with boots lately.

6:01 AM  
Blogger sphinxku said...

These one would be waaaaay tooo warm to wear in Indonesia.

you can see them here: http://devonaoki.free.fr/detour/aw_02_03/new.html?display=http%3A//devonaoki.free.fr/detour/aw_02_03/chaw03.html

scroll down for a closer view.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home